Thanks for visiting my Blog, that share my Sculpture and Repainting Job to all 1:6 scale action figure lover. For the selling for head sculpt from private artists, please kindly contact themselves.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Repainting of Michael C. Hall as Dexter Morgan

Head Sculptor : Xenoviper
Scale : 1:6
Figure : Michael C. Hall as Dexter Morgan (Dexter)

Another high quality head sculpture with lots of details.

It's a great TV drama, similar at 24, House. Although it hasn't official released at Hong Kong, lucky I can read it via Internet. You cannot stop once you start.

It's my pleasure to repaint one to my friend, Kato, who has make an amazing Outfits for Dexter. A full figure photos will post soon.

******** Unpainted Head Sculpt ********




 

First of all, I make the neck connector myself. I decide to use the Hot Toys neck connector, so I take out one from original Hot Toys head sculpt, put it at the Dexter Head. Fill in the putty and sanding it. It's ready to repaint now!!




Repainting Start.....





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all Action Figure Lover !