Thanks for visiting my Blog, that share my Sculpture and Repainting Job to all 1:6 scale action figure lover. For the selling for head sculpt from private artists, please kindly contact themselves.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Repainting of James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano

Repainted at October, 2011

Scale : 1:6
Figure : Tony Soprano, The Sopranos (TV series)

Repainted to Ray again.

Although I don't know so much for the TV The Sopranos (doesn't released in Hong Kong), I still learn more new repainting technique for every repainting job, and also improve my work again and again.

For the Tony head sculpt, the most challenges is the thinning strands of hair on the top. I had tried and tested different ways, but all of them are not good enough. Finally, I decide to use the REAL animal hair instead of repainting. Hope that I can let Tony more realize.

Below is the picture taken by Ray. Wow, it's really great under Ray's professional photos. Let's see.....













******** My finishing Photos ********



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all Action Figure Lover !