Thanks for visiting my Blog, that share my Sculpture and Repainting Job to all 1:6 scale action figure lover. For the selling for head sculpt from private artists, please kindly contact themselves.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Custom Figure - Andy Lau, Movie Infernal Affairs (Hong Kong)

It's my own sculpture work at year 2008.

Infernal Affairs, it's my one of the best Hong Kong movie I think, whatever the story and actors in the film, so I start to make the figures myself for 3 of my famous and main actors in the films in 2008. The first one is Andy Lau, named Lau Kim-ming in the movie. I haven't record too much while sculpture as it's only my own practice, but you can see more photos while repainting.

Let's to introduce a little for the movie. Infernal Affairs is the best movie @2002 in Hong Kong, that is a Hong Kong Crime-thriller film directed by Andrew Lau and Alan Mak. It tells the story of a police officer who infiltrateds the triads, and a police officer secretly working for the same gang. Miramax Films acquired the United States distribution rights of this film in 2004, then remade by Martin Scorsese in 2006 as The Departed, which went on to win the Academy Award for Best Picture.


 
My sculpture and repainting start......







 
 
 

 
 


As Lau Sir is a police officer in the movie, I have to show his smart officer image also in my custom figure.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all Action Figure Lover !